Best affiliate companies to sign up in india -2019.So that easy easier to focus according to your nische.
SEMRush is a popular tool for SEO’s and bloggers providing insight into how well websites perform in Google. You can earn 40% commission on all new customer sign ups. Commissions are recurring, so you will get 40% of what your referral pays them every month until they stop paying for their subscription.
Some important things you need to understand if you are new to affiliate marketing.
Affiliate – means an individual or business generating their own traffic and thus rewarded for legitimate sales, leads, clicks, or other measurable action.
Commission – the amount of sale commission, lead commission, or click commission a Merchant agrees to pay for an individual measurable action. The Payout is defined as either a percentage of a total sale amount, or as a set bounty (flat rate) per action.
Link – Links take many forms including text, a product image, buttons, banners, videos or any other format acceptable to the Merchant.
Merchant – means an e-commerce entity paying a commission or bounty for legitimate sales, leads, clicks, or other measurable action by a Visitor.
Payout – the amount of sale commission, lead commission, or click commission a Merchant agrees to pay for an individual measurable action. The Payout is defined as either a percentage of a total sale amount, or as a set bounty (flat rate) per action.
Performance Marketing – occurs when individual web sites that generate their own traffic (“Affiliates”) partner with online Merchants (“Merchant”)’s and the Merchant pays a commission or other reward for those Visitors resulting in a measurable action such as a closed sale, lead, hit, or other action.
Sale commission – the Payout the Merchant sets and agrees to pay for Visitors referred to the Merchant’s Web site which results in a sale of a product or service. The sale could occur at the time of the visit or at a later time not to exceeding 30 days. If a sale occurs after 30 days and the Visitor has not returned through an authorized Affiliate’s site, then no Payout shall occur.
Visitor – any person, or user who clicks on a Link to a Merchant’s Web site placed on an Affiliate’s Web site.
VOID – a reversal of a Payout previously earned for a sale, lead, or click that is later rescinded or corrected by the Merchant. Merchant may VOID transactions that are fraudulent, or in the case of returned merchandise, duplicate transactions, or other valid reasons.
Your Account – a specific account within the Service, where Commissions are credited.
Click bank is huge. And it’s been in the game for over 17 years. Click Bank’s focus is digital information products. As one of the largest online retailers, Click Bank has a vast library of over 6 million unique products in order to reach 200 million customers around the world. As a top 100 online retailer with 200 million customers, ClickBank sells digital products worldwide created by entrepreneurs. From advice for getting in shape to healthy cooking recipes and dating advice, Click Bank delivers digital lifestyle products to customers in 190 countries.
Advantages to joining Clickbank
- Easiest network to start with an affiliate marketing program
- May not find such quantum of products in LinkShare or ShareASale
- Unlike any other network, the gravity score system shows the quality of products.
- Unlike Adsense, can promote the product of your liking
- Deliver almost 70% commission of the product price
Why do you choose this affiliate network?
- Easy and simple creation of the account to start with
- More control on selecting affiliate products
- Can track your performance with adding your own tracking code
- More generous commission paid to the affiliates
- Affiliate can add a search feature for ClickBank products on their website
Rakuten ranks among the top three e-commerce companies in the world with over 90,000 products from 38,500 shop owners and more than 18 million customers. Among its numerous online properties, its flagship B2B2C (business-to-business-to-consumer) model e-commerce site Rakuten Ichiba is the largest e-commerce site in Japan and among the world’s largest by sales.It is useful only if you have a huge global traffic on your website.
Sighn up here :: https://global.rakuten.com/en/
4. Amazon Associates
Amazon needs no intorduction. Amazon is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the United States. It’s affiliate network, called Amazon Associates, allows you to tap into over a million products to advertise to your customers.
Setting up an Amazon Site
The easiest way to start with Amazon is with a WordPress website. you first need to select a niche that you want to market to. You make the selection based on search volume for your niche’s keywords. Try to find a niche that is not so big that there are many large sites already dominating it. Search for Affiliate on-page SEO and read up on keywords and SEO.
Once you have settled on a niche, you need to just perform a couple of very straight-forward steps.
1- Register a domain. Be careful about selecting a name, some things to consider:
- no long exact name (EMD) domains. Google has a penalty for this, Stick to two words three at max.
- always .com if marketing to US audience
- names should be as short as possible
- partial match and brandable names are best
2- Get a hosting contract. Don’t skimp on this. use it as an affiliate challenge and add a blog-post about your choice and experience. Hosting affiliates pay great commission and you will be providing a better service and get SEO benefits.
3- Install WordPress, a free theme and start creating content. Look at other affiliate sites for design ideas. Keep it simple and easy to navigate.
4- Create social channels and be active in related FaceBook groups, Reddit etc. be helpful don’t push your links.
5- Add affiliate products. After you have a bit of traffic focus on some buying-intent content and add the affiliate products to these money pages.
Create Great Content
Your big task is to create a body of content that attracts search volume. You need both information keyword posts and buying or commercial intent keywords. You need to pay extra attention to buying links in your “money pages”.
You work hard to create lots of great content. All of your money pages are optimized. The call to action buttons are well placed. There are plenty of information posts to show your authority to Google.
Now is the time to start earning.
So how much will you be paid for sales as an Associate when you refer a sale? How long do you have to get your referred customer to purchase from Amazon? How and when will Amazon pay you? Let’s get into the details of the earning side of the Amazon affiliate program.
Amazon pays you a commission on the next purchase that your visitor makes from Amazon. The purchase must be made within 24 hours of their arrival at Amazon via your affiliate link. Your referred customer doesn’t need to purchase the item that brought them to Amazon.
The commissions range from 1% for video games to 10% for luxury beauty. That’s a big swing. You need to sell 10 times as many video games as you would luxury beauty items.
Advantages of joining this Amazon Associates Program
- According to the Reputation Institute, Amazon is the most trusted brand
- Affiliate can personalized ads for your visitors, display product reviews or have your online store
- Offers simpler user interface in comparison to its nearest competitor CJ
- Affiliate get access to Associates Central – Amazon’s extranet for associates to build links, view traffic, earning reports and latest news.
- Competitive commission nearly 10% on each sale that you generate unlike another network with just 8.5%
- Loves their affiliates giving great and instantaneous support in their problems
Why do you choose this Amazon Associates Program?
- Easy setup
- Offer a huge array of products
- Offers great commission
- Offer multiple choice of payment
- Offer great support
Sighn up here :: https://affiliate-program.amazon.in/
ShareASale has been in business for 15 years, exclusively as an affiliate marketing network. Their technology receives accolades for speed, efficiency, and accuracy – and their reputation as a fair and honest business is well known within the industry. The process to setup an Affiliate Account is a simple 5 step process that begins with a selection of your username and password. In the future, you will use these selected words to access your ShareASale.com Affiliate Account.
Sighn up here :: https://account.shareasale.com/newsignup.cfm
6. eBayMany marketers don’t even know that eBay has an affiliate network. eBay has now been online for over 20 years. The ebay Partner Network provides first class tools, tracking, and reporting.
eBay is your home for growing your business. You already drive traffic to your store and your listings, but did you know that you can make money regardless if your listing sells?
eBay Partner Network is eBay’s in-house affiliate marketing program. By signing up as an affiliate partner, you can offset your seller frees, diversify your revenue streams and increase your earnings.
“It is fast and easy to generate ePN links, and not only do I bring more customers to my eBay listings, but I get paid when customers buy items anywhere on eBay. I’d recommend ePN to anyone who sells regularly on eBay.” —Dennis Worden, Owner of Triple Play Sports
7. AvangateAvangate is a player in digital commerce that you may not be familiar with. Avangate, backed by a cloud platform, focuses on online commerce, subscription billing, and global payments for Software, SaaS and Online Services companies. More than 4000 digital businesses in over 180 countries trust Avangate including Absolute Software, Bitdefender, Brocade, FICO, HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Telestream, Spyrix and CleverControl.
8. FlexoffersAffiliate Programs is a premiere affiliate network that builds mutually profitable relationships between strategic, skilled, and trustworthy online publishers and a robust portfolio of 5,000+ popular advertisers spanning all verticals. With over 10+ years of experience in the affiliate marketing industry, they offer unparalleled customer service, an array of optimized data delivery tools, and fast and dependable payments– proving that flexibility is the key to affiliate success. Affiliate Programs was recently ranked the eighth overall affiliate network in the Revenue+Performance Top 20 Affiliate (CPS) Network 2015 Blue Book survey.
9. Avantlink Avantlink is the industry-leading technology platform for affiliate referrals. Avantlink works hard to remain on the cutting edge with constant upgrades and updates to the their platform, rapid implementation of new tools and technology, and an unyielding emphasis on quality over quantity.
10. RevenueWire RevenueWire is a global ecommerce platform specifically designed for companies that sell digital products online (just like Clickbank). Combined with industry-leading services like AffiliateWire, their ecommerce platform is a player in more than 120 countries.
Whats an affiliate program
Affiliate programs are bond between 3-parties: merchant/advertiser, publisher/you, customer
- Advertiser – Companies who are willing to pay other people to help them sell product/services and promote their business. It can be any product of digital products, books, clothing, car parts, toys, pet food, furniture and so on. It also can be some kind of services like selling policies, media design, video or music services, electrical or cleaning services, etc. The advertiser provides all tools necessary for promotions.
- Publisher – Individual or company who are interested in promotion advertiser’s product or service.For this promotion, the publisher receives a previously agreed percentage of earnings. Advertisers provide publishers with all promotional tools such as links, banners or text ads that the publisher can then embed into the content of their website. In order for the publisher to earn income, his task is to attract as many visitors to his website as possible.
- Customer – The most important component of the Affiliate program is the customer. The advertiser and publisher are equally caring for customers because the customer decides whether or not product/service is appropriate to them to spend money on it. Visitors came to the publisher’s site and saw the advertiser’s ad. When they take action and click on an ad, that leads them to the advertiser’s website where they can complete the purchase process. This is called conversion and visitor now become, the customer.
There are a number of ways but the best long term strategy is through Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Because the traffic from search engines are not just FREE but also highly targeted if you’re able to target the right keywords.
So basically, what you’ll be doing is to:
- Do research on the topics audiences are interested in your niche
- Research well for your keywords
- Write the content FOR your readers (focus on helping them genuinely)
- Use some seo tricks
- Publish your content, share it, promote it
Once your post is ranked well in Google for your target keyword, you’ll be getting free targeted traffic every single day.
Now, let’s look at some other ways to get free traffic:
- Social Media Marketing (Not social media Ads) – You need to spend time to build a brand and following before you can get free traffic continuously
- Facebook Groups/Forums – Again, you need to spend time to build a brand and there are lots of spam groups and forums so the effectiveness is not there in the long run (Unless you can find a really quality, active and engaging group in your niche. But the traffic may not be sustainable as well)
- Email Marketing – You can send an Email to your list sharing your website/post/promotion to your subscribers. But the pre-requisite is that you need time to build up the list in the first place. Also, it’s a one-time thing every time when you send an Email to them.
- YouTube Videos – If you like to record videos more than writing content, this is actually a good option for you to get free targeted traffic to your affiliate site or your affiliate promotion. This is just like blogging. Quality content and
Sharing some others information with you