Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts. The industry has four core players: the merchant (also known as ‘retailer’ or ‘brand’), the network (that contains offers for the affiliate to choose from and also takes care of the payments), the publisher (also known as ‘the affiliate’), and the customer. The market has grown in complexity, resulting in the emergence of a secondary tier of players, including affiliate management agencies, super-affiliates and specialized third party vendors. But still you can Earn Money From Affiliate Marketing.
Earn money from affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing overlaps with other Internet marketing methods to some degree, because affiliates often use regular advertising methods. Those methods include organic search engine optimization (SEO), paid search engine marketing (PPC – Pay Per Click), e-mail marketing, content marketing and in some sense display advertising. On the other hand, affiliates sometimes use less orthodox techniques, such as publishing reviews of products or services offered by a partner.
Affiliate marketing is commonly confused with referral marketing, as both forms of marketing use third parties to drive sales to the retailer. However, both are distinct forms of marketing and the main difference between them is that affiliate marketing relies purely on financial motivations to drive sales while referral marketing relies on trust and personal relationships to drive sales.
TO FIND AFFILIATE PRODUCTS THAT WILL FIT YOU AND YOUR READERS TRY ASKING YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS,
- What products do I use everyday?
- What is one product I love telling my friends about “in real life?”
- Which products help me run my blog or business better?
- What products would I talk about even if there wasn’t a monetary incentive?
These should be associated with the niche of your blog. You need to also really like what you are selling. Please, please, please, do not sell something you do not believe in. Your readers are smart and they will see right through you.
Now that you have narrowed down what you would like to sell on your blog, you need to find the affiliate programs or networks that would work best for you.
Affiliate programs are programs offered by a brand itself while affiliate networks are a library of brands that is handled by a middle man. You do not need to pay to become an affiliate. Apply to programs that are free and compare which give you the highest commissions and the longest cookies.
Once you’ve applied and been approved, all you need to get started is your personal affiliate link for that specific product or service.
SO HERE I AM RECOMMENDING YOU A SUPER AWESOME SITE TO START YOU AFFILIATE MARKETING CARRIER
How To Easily Earn Money From Affiliate Marketing
Link Building: This is very important. Your Affiliate link is live now. The only thing you have to do is drive web traffic towards it (the more the better). For this, you have to create and publish the content on other popular websites on the Internet and then put a link of your affiliate page.
Examples are EzineArticles, Squidoo, HubPages, WetPaint, YouTube, Xomba, eHow, WikiHow, Triond, Associated Content, Knol… etc…
Post content having your affiliate link page link on each of the above websites.
Step 4: Social Media: Try Facebook, Orkut, Twitter, Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon & Reditt to divert more web traffic towards your affiliate links.
Step 5: Now sit back and wait for the web traffic to accelerate. This will probably take 1 week to 15 days to drive web traffic towards your affiliate page. Once the web traffic comes toward your page, you will definitely make money.
This is the Model of Affiliate Marketing Strategy. Nobody will teach you this.how you can earn money from affiliate marketing
Affiliate Marketing Secrets
Secrets of Successful & Profitable Affiliate Marketing
In fact, after reading this article, you will understand that there is no secret at all. But everything about affiliate marketing revolves around the one basic principle and that is:
“To make money from affiliate marketing, you have to drive more web traffic towards your affiliate links.”
The more web traffic you divert towards your affiliate links, the more sales it will generate and the more money you will make. It is this simple. And I believe you should not spend money on those products which claim that they are offering you some kind of secret.
Once you generate an affiliate link on your website or a blog, all you have to do is divert more and more web traffic towards those affiliate links by Twitter, Facebook, Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Articles Directories, SEO and many other things.
The more web traffic that you divert towards your affiliate links, the more sales it will generate. There is nothing secret about it. Even a School going Kid can do this to make 6 figure Income every year by following this basic principle.
What is important, is the proper mindset. You have to understand the principle and develop a mind frame and stick to it and prevent this mind frame by eroding from your emotions. That’s it. This is all you have to do to make money from affiliate marketing.
You don’t have to be a popular product review writer for this. Nor do you need to be the owner of an Authority Blog or a Website. Of course, if you are an owner of a successful blog or a website, it will be easy for you to make money from affiliate marketing because you can leverage your existing reader/customer base.
Thus, these are the secrets of successful affiliate marketing.
Part One of Three:
Breaking Into Affiliate Marketing
1. Decide on a business model. There are two primary business models that prospective affiliate marketers choose between. The first is a resource site, and the second is a review site. Which model you choose will depend on your familiarity with the products or services you advertise.
- Resource sites typically embed a merchant partner’s website in an affiliate link or banner advertisement within how-to articles and posts. This business model requires frequent updates and fresh content to ensure that customers return to the marketer’s website on a regular basis.
- Review sites feature reviews of products/services that the marketer has tried and can attest for. Each product/service review includes a link or banner ad that will take customers to the merchant partner’s website. The advantage of review sites is that they require less frequent updates. Marketers simply have to make minor tweaks to their websites to ensure that search engines continue to list the website in their search results.
2. Create a website. In order to work as an affiliate marketer, you’ll need your own platform (a personal website or blog) on which to post links and advertise for your chosen products or services. If you already have a website or blog, you can use that platform to begin earning additional income as an affiliate marketer. If you do not yet have a website or blog, you will need to create one.
- The advantage of a blog, such as Blogger, is that it’s free to operate, whereas some websites require a fee to operate. However, sites like Domain Names | The World’s Largest Domain Name Registrar – GoDaddy and Hostgator offer website services that are relatively inexpensive to operate, and may look more professional than a personal blog.
- Consider joining up with an affiliated marketing company. One easy way to enter the field of affiliate marketing is to join a company that specializes in online marketing. Though you’ll ultimately work independently, companies like MoreNiche allow aspiring affiliate marketers to join for free to have a platform for advertising products/services.
- Some websites allow you to engage in pay-per-click affiliate marketing without running your own website or blog. Direct links through outside merchant websites allow you to create and make money off of ads without having to post them to your own website. For instance, you might make an ad for a dating website and advertise on Facebook; when someone clicks on your ad, they go straight to the dating site, instead of a website or landing page you have created. Some affiliate networks that specialize in direct linking include Associate Programs, Affiliates Directory, E-commerce Guide, and Link Share.
3. Select a niche. Most affiliate marketers choose a niche, or area of specialization. Before you begin marketing products or services, you’ll need to find an area you can easily work within to advertise.
- Your niche doesn’t necessarily need to be an area you’re already an expert in. You can also choose a specialized area which you’re enthusiastic or interested in learning more about.Think of Oprah, she doesn’t market herself as an expert, but she frequently brings other experts on her show. You can do the same in your niche, by giving other experts a platform to promote themselves in exchange for content creation.
- The initial startup work can be very intensive, so it’s important to choose a niche in which you won’t mind working for prolonged periods. This can help set you up for success as you get your new career off the ground.
If I had to choose one niche, I would definitely focus on SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) startups especially from following categories:
- Sales Automation
- Email Software
- CRM Software
- Marketing Tools
- Live chat systems
- Make Money Online
- Weight Loss
- Self Development
- Health in general
The point is to stick with programs and companies that are willing to offer you recurring commission, not only for bringing but also keeping the customer in (it might be completely out of your control whether the customers stays after the sale or not, but you can solve a lot simply by putting effort and spending time on your research and contacting the right people for the business).
The most effective way of earning money from affiliate marketing is by giving value. This is were most people fall short when it comes to making money with affiliate marketing. Most people are just looking to make a sale, but they are not focusing on delivering value there only aim is to Earn Money From Affiliate Marketing
The way that you deliver value, is by addressing a problem that the people in your niche are having. When you can do this, and offer a solution then you will start to generate more leads. People will build trust among you when you start to provide valuable content to them. After a while, when you deliver content on a consistent basis, you will start to build up an audience. This is when you can start to promote your affiliate offers, and people are most likely to buy them.
This is a great way to start earning money through affiliate marketing, but if you’re looking to learn how to make a full time income with affiliate marketing, then I recommend checking out a great program called Legendary Marketer. This program will give you all the tools and training you need in order to become successful.
Link Building (Backlinks) is a part of off-page optimization. The process of getting external links to the website from high PR websites. This link building will make our website a well-trusted site for search engine and help in ranking.
HOW TO RANK YOUR AFFILIATE MARKETING WEBSITE
Some of the link building techniques are :
- Directory Submission.
- Social Bookmarking.
- Guest posting / Write to us.
- Blog commenting.
- Building Web2.0 links.
- Building links on Q/A sites.
- Business Listing.
- Paid Links.
- Getting positive reviews.
- Natural Links.
- Sponsored Content links.
- Directory Submission: Directory submission is one of best off-page technique which helps in building links from different sites. In this Directory submission list, we can find multiple URLs for submitting our Root Domain and Internal Pages. Some Directory submission sites provide paid link and some of them will provide both free & paid links. When comes to paid service, the links which are built will get instant approval from that site and for free service based on site traffic, the approval will take 3 to 6 months of time.
- Social Bookmarking: In Social Bookmarking, we submit our link to different sites just like the social profile post. We can submit any number of links in these social bookmarking sites.
- Guest posting / Write to us: Guest posting is nothing but writing articles on other sites with their approval and we get a link to our website from that article. This guest post will take more time to approval. We have to write articles based on guidelines of guest posters. It is a time taking process in link building, but this links high priority in Ranking.
- Blog commenting: This process will help in getting rank and as well as we can also increase traffic to our site. In Blog Commenting, we will find articles which are related to our articles and submit our view on that article with a link in the comment section.
- Building Web2.0 links: We can create web2.0 websites and link our main website links to web2.0 websites for creating a link building for our main domain. This will help in the ranking of our website.
- Building links on Q/A sites: Posting answers on the Q/A sites with a link back to our main website. We can get more visitors from this Q/A sites.
- Business Listing: We can share our business information on business listings. This will help in creating brand awareness.
- Paid Links: Getting link is very easy, but this process is not recommended by Google. For paid links, we will approach to link providers and inquire about cost, a number of links they will provide, etc. Avoid this method for link building.
- Getting positive reviews: Reviews on a business listing like Google my business will have a high priority for maintaining our business brand. Maintaining positive reviews is an important factor for link building.
- Natural Links: This links will high preference for search engines to rank our site on top. Natural links are build based on quality content. If a user found our content is very useful and have more information, he may share our article/ blog on his website or article. In this way, we will get natural links.
- Sponsored content links: Getting links from publications with a contract for a certain period of time. Some publications may use “no follow” attribute without providing any SEO value to your website. The contract for the link will be for one year and links will be removed after that time period.
I’ve been into affiliate marketing and tried several networks such as Clickbank, CJ, JvZoo, Amazon Associates but all of them gives you only one-time commission when the product is sold through your affiliate link. But there, some affiliate program gives you a recurring income!
Yes, I always promote the product that gives me a recurring income. That means, you just need to sell once and you will get commission everything month as long as the customer you have referred to the company sticks with the company.
That gives you the freedom to travel, spend time with your family while you still make money.
One such affiliate program that I can think of is Click Funnels. In today market the very common problem that every business faces is the SALES. What if you could offer such businesses a solution and make money?
Click Funnels helps people to make sales funnels without any coding knowledge. Not just that, they have a built-in training program that helps you set up your first ever sales funnel and make money off it.
an audience is crucial in Affiliate Marketing only then you can sell your products to them.
Now let’s discuss…
How To Build Audience For Affiliate Marketing?
There are multiple ways to build an audience base. Like:
- Having followers on social media
- Writing answers on Quora (like this one :D)
- Uploading videos on YouTube
You can try these things to build your audience base. All these methods are great.
There is also one problem with these platforms.
These platforms are not yours.
You have no control on these platforms and your account can be banned anytime and if you are solely dependent on these platforms for your affiliate marketing career, then it can be vanished overnight.
What is the best way to build audience for Affiliate Marketing?
Blogging is the best thing you can start to make handsome money with Affiliate Marketing.
You write on a particular niche (the one you are most passionate and knowledgable about), gradually you build up your audience and you start promoting relevant and helpful products to them.
You have full control over your blog and the audience you build. Agree?
But here is one thing you need to understand.
Not every niche is perfect for Affiliate Marketing.
Now you might be thinking, Ankit then…
How To Find A Perfect Niche For Affiliate Marketing?
Well, as per my 4 years of Affiliate Marketing experience, a niche must have 3 qualities:
- Low competition
- Link Opportunities
How To Find Products For Affiliate Marketing?
There are many ways to find the products, but I like these 3 the most:
- Ask Google: Search niche + affiliate programs on Google and from there you can easily get some good affiliate products to pick.
- Join Affiliate Marketplaces or Affiliate Networks: Affiliate marketplaces like ShareASale, CJ, etc. have tons of good products to pick. Just go to their category pages and pick any relevant product.
- Spy your Competitors: Closely observe what your competitors are doing. Which products they are promoting. if you believe you can promote these products better than your competitors, then just do it.
LEARN HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE FREE OF COST HERE ::