Seo and Smo
Increase and multiply your sales through search engine optimization reach maximum new people and grow your business to different cities and places
Every now and then we try to incorporate different techniques into SEO, but eventually it all comes down to effective content. However with the incorporation of video video might become equally important. To gain the maximum and improve your rank work on the following:
- Video inclusion: incorporate video as the new search algorithm detects video links
- Mobile optimization of the website: the use of mobile devices for search is increasing exponentially
- Social Media: The presence on social media is more important than ever as they are playing a major role in search parameters
- Reviews and Testimonial: The rating affect the page landings
- Backlinks: Build internal links to connect best pieces of your content in the website
- Label or Tag: It helps the Search Engines to decipher the non-text data as a valid content on your website and it looks professional and more appealing to the users.
- Unique Content: Ensure you have unique content on the web page, the more it is, the more effective it will be, and ensure you have incorporated all the relevant keywords
- Load time: Allocate server as per site traffic and decrease the load time for better results
OPTIMIZING A WORD PRESS SITE
Use SEO-Friendly URLs
SEO friendly URLs contain words that plainly describe the content of the page, and they’re easy to read by both humans and search engines.
Google gives more weight to the very first 3-5 words in your URL. As an example, the URL of this article is “improve-wordpress-seo”. For best results use your target keyword at the beginning of the URL and even start with it if at all possible.
Simply by using SEO friendly permalink structure increases your chances of getting better positions in search results.
Optimize Your Website Using Yoast SEO
Rather than installing a bunch of plugins for various tasks, you can accomplish everything along with one free installation of Yoast SEO. Simply having it around allows you to take benefit from some awesome features, including but not restricted to:
- Individual page scores that show how optimized your content is across various factors.
- Custom title tags and meta descriptions on your pages.
- Readability scales in order to show how clear and concise your writing is for readers.
Adding XML Sitemaps to Your Website
An XML sitemap is a special kind of file that shows every page of your website. It’s used by search engines to find everything on your website. Getting one of these doesn’t inherently boost your ranking, but it makes it easy for search engines to find you using XML sitemaps.
Use Solid Web Hosting
Web hosting is the very basis of your WordPress site and is an essential component that ought to not be overlooked. Consequently using fast and reliable hosting is a must and no compromises here.
Choosing the right web hosting is important and you don’t have to base your choice on hosting prices. Typically, at low prices, you will get low performance, and this is what you want to avoid.
A good hosting choice will save you a lot of pain down the road and if a problem occurs, a good customer support should be able to help you out, so I would also need to remember to choose a host that offers good support. One of the quick trick you can use – ask them a question about pre-purchase, then monitor their reply time, attitude, and professionalism.
Start Using SSL/HTTPS
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a technology that is capable of encrypting the connection between a user’s browser and the server where they are connected. This adds an extra security layer to your WordPress site.
Websites secured with SSL are marked with a padlock sign in the browser’s address bar. This can make your website more trustworthy, and the fact it is required if you are running an online store with WordPress and processing delicate payment information.
What's another popular item you have for sale or trade? we will help you reach it out to your target audience and multiply your sales.You can also earn sitting at your home ::
The ability to reach millions, probably billions of user using just your laptop and some skills is Digital Marketing.
The web has changed the way people used to shop and buy things. People nowadays spend a lot of time over the web searching for things they want to buy or finding information about products and services prior to actual purchase. For this reason, organizations are honing their digital marketing tactics to target online audience. Effective marketing involves connecting with your audience at the right time and in the right place. So, the best approach to target potential customers is to access them where they are spending maximum time that is on the internet.
Exploring The Realms of Digital Marketing
Digital marketing involves a huge spectrum of assets and tactics under its umbrella such as online branding via digital advertising, online brochures, email marketing, and much more. To completely employ the power of digital marketing, the marketers must know how these asset and tactics support and influence their overarching goals.
Benefits of Digital Marketing
Digital marketing provides accurate real time results to the marketers. Digital marketing allows you to measure the ROI of your marketing efforts eventually. Following parameters provide a clear indication about how your web pages validate in the realms of digital marketing:
- Website Traffic - Digital marketing allows you to scan the exact number of people visiting your website in real time by using various analytics software. You can view the frequency of their visits, the number of visited pages, the device used to access the pages and the location as well. With this intelligence, you can prioritize your marketing channels by the number of people driven to your website by those channels. Digital marketing allows you to identify trends and patterns that affect people’s behavior in their buyer’s journey. Based on the information, you can make informed decisions about your strategy to attract more customers to your website.
- Lead Generation via Content Performance - With digital marketing, you can measure the number of people who view your content hosted online. You can even generate qualified leads whenever people download your content.
- Attribution Modeling - With right digital marketing tools and technologies, you can trace your sales history with a customer. This is termed as attribution modeling. It helps you identify trends and patterns about how people research and purchase your product. With this information, you can make informed decisions about your marketing strategy by refining your sales cycle.
Content for Digital Marketing
Your content depends on your audience. You must create buyer personas to identify the expectations of your audience. Your online content must fulfil these expectations. Then, you need to map the content according to the characteristics as well as the stage of the person in their buyer’s journey. You can create blog posts, infographics, short videos or even publish Ebooks and research reports to engage their attention. Case studies and testimonials also serve as effective tools to influence customers in making a purchase.
Difference between digital and inbound marketing?
On the surface, the two seem similar: Both occur primarily online, and both focus on creating digital content for people to consume. So what’s the difference?
The term ‘digital marketing’ doesn’t differentiate between push and pull marketing tactics (or what we might now refer to as ‘inbound’ and ‘outbound’ methods). Both can still fall under the umbrella of digital marketing.
Digital outbound tactics aim to put a marketing message directly in front of as many people as possible in the online space -- regardless of whether it’s relevant or welcomed. For example, the garish banner ads you see at the top of many websites try to push a product or promotion onto people who aren’t necessarily ready to receive it.
On the other hand, marketers who employ digital inbound tactics use online content to attract their target customers onto their websites by providing assets that are helpful to them. One of the simplest yet most powerful inbound digital marketing assets is a blog, which allows your website to capitalize on the terms which your ideal customers are searching for.
Consultancy and Mentorship
Think of your product or service as a gold medal in an Olympic.
Mentors can shortcut your way to success, If you had someone that was mentoring you and guiding you to achieve your goals obviously you're gonna get there a lot faster.
Mentors and coaches are so important in achieving success.
So how do you find a mentor?
There's different levels of it.
-finding virtual mentors.
You can find successful people millionaires, billionaires and you can get access to these people and learn from them in a virtual way.
Like consuming their free content, buying their courses, and reading their books,... Virtual mentors are so powerful.
Find the best courses, trainings, and information from that person and invest in that.
There was a time when only the elite, high potential members were eligible for mentoring programs, but Now you have everything you need.
You have the knowledge, you have the information.
and Your job is to find the right information for you and Take action on it.
When looking for a mentor you should have a checklist of some key traits. The first one is trustworthiness. This sounds obvious but you need to go one step further. you MUST be able to trust your mentor fully. Secondly, the mentor must be somebody you respect; somebody you look up to.
So what you might have in this person is an Advisor. Advisors are generally seen as a formal involvement with startups and startups usually have a Board of Advisors (NOT akin to a Board of Directors - the Board of Advisors is little more than a designation of the group whereas a Board of Directors has a fiscal/legal responsibility in a company).
Being an Advisor means they fill a distinct role in the organization… you might have the VP of Marketing at a potential partner company on board as an Advisor - because you could use the marketing advise in the company and their experience would be applicable and valuable. Advisors are available to the team and usually meet with everyone senior, one-on-one and in group meetings, to Advise the company. Your “mentors” remain people there to help with specific issues or personal objectives.
1) Take Support of Startup Communities
Various startup communities such as TiE, BHiVE, 91Springboards incubate and support startups, besides various online communities like CofoundersLab, FB Communities focused towards startups, have active engagement of budding entrepreneurs. These networks could be leveraged to get leads to mentor startups in need of mentoring.
2) Network, Network, Network
Network with Startup Evangelists (Ecosystem Players), Angel Investors, Government bodies that support startups for leads. This is the single & most effective way to connect with people you could collaborate.
3) Mentoring as Product
Think the above are most inefficient & you have something more than the above to deliver, start a consultancy platform or build a product around helping startups with getting better insights into their own business that they are building.
The RIGHT mentor for YOU needs to have the following qualities:
- Irreproachable success in the area/area’s you wish to succeed in
- Great life balance (wealth, health, relationships), as you will need to be on your game in all three to achieve optimum success.
- Be at least 10 steps ahead of you on the journey (any closer and I’d define him/her as a coach)
- Razor sharp emotional intelligence, as it is required when dealing with eager, emotionally unstable mentee’s (most entrepreneurs fall under this category)
- The ability to give wise counsel without telling you directly what to do/knowing when and when not to you throw in a lifeline. Allowing you to make your mistakes if the lesson learned will serve you in the long term.
- Has personal & business values that align with your own
- Will make you jump over many hoops before giving you the time of day to even consider mentorship (fun).
Community of like minded people
Our aim is to get together like minded business men and businesses and work together as a progressive society and develop a good work culture in our society.
Digital world is more impactful
We strongly believe that digitalization will take over all businesses and everything will soon be on your mobile phones and computer screens so its time to be updated with the technology and grow along side it